HI EVERYONE! REMEMBER US? It's been a while since our last blog post and we deeply apologize for the lack of production in this department BUT this does not by any means imply
that we, as a cast, have been slacking off! Why, with exactly 59 days to go until opening night, we've been busier than bees making honey...and THAT'S BUSY!
So, what exactly have we been up to lately? Read on if you care to know!
Friday, March 16th, 2012
- All the girls became little seamstresses and needles and thread became our best friend as we sewed our lovely fairy costumes
Candy Man and Man! I feel like a Women! blasted from the radio! These songs never get old!
Saturday, March 17th, 2012
- SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!
- In honor of the occasion, everyone at rehearsal (except for Lukas and Jackey) wore green! Brennan, even wore green underwear...don't ask us how we know!
- Rehearsal ended around 5 and then everyone went to celebrate!
Saturday, March 24th, 2012
- Shayla and Jackey do a little strip tease...we may have to make this production rated R after all the skin that was shown....;)
- Lukas gets to lie on the stage and pretend to sleep for most of the practice
- Karina rides a motorcycle for the first time!
Sunday, March 25th, 2012
- We find the dandelion we used as the flower containing the magic potion yesterday lying on the stage, wilted and dead
- The sun is shining and everyone is in a happy mood!
- We are one step closer to finishing "Magic To Do" !!!
There ya go! Be sure to read our Question and Answer Features every Monday on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/KpProduction<-------LIKE US!
See you next week!